Saturday, February 28, 2009

Snow Days

After being teased with the wonderful sights and sounds of spring a few weeks ago--things like crocuses blooming and robins singing--we were hit with another blast of winter this past week. Hubby Ben was off work and took this picture of our back yard.



And how about my poor primroses!



Oh well, the best part of being snowed in is finishing up some of my projects. So I completed the "Always Friends" sampler by primitivebettys. Now I need to find a worthy place to display it!





And how cute is this? I'm still trying to get the knack of punchneedle but I think this one turned out great. It's a little picture called "Crescent Moon Crow" by Mosey 'n Me (www.moseynme.com).




And now it's back to more unfinished projects--still lots to go!

1 comment:

  1. Cheryl, I absolutely love your stitched sampler! The look just captivates me. I did some counted cross stitch a gazillion years ago. Is the technique similar?

    Punch needle is a hoot. Ilove the look as well and it works up relatively quickly. You did a great job on yours. Love that crow thing!

    ReplyDelete