Monday, June 7, 2010

In between road trips

One of my most favourite emails to receive is when someone has made one of my patterns and they share a picture with me. Shop owner Jo-Ann of Cock-a-doodle Quilts in Toronto (http://www.cockadoodlequilts.com) sent me this picture of her friend Nancy's version of my Old MacDonald's Farm pattern which she sells in her shop. Didn't she do a great job?
This Friday, hubby Ben and I will be flying to Ohio for another road-trip/working vacation. I've never been to Ohio but have heard there's lots of wonderful primitive and antique shops to be discovered. If you know of any I shouldn't miss, please let me know! I'll be doing a book signing at Schoolhouse Quilts in Georgetown on Saturday morning (June 12th), and also plan to attend the National Quilting Association show in Columbus from June 17th to 19th so if you live in the area, please drop by!

2 comments:

  1. My gosh Cheryl the pillows are darling!
    Enjoy your wonderful road trip and Ohio DOES HAVE LOTS OF GREAT SHOPPING.....have fun.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pillows are wonderful, love the designs.
    Have fun on your trip. I have been to the border once, but that was when I was younger, so no idea where anything is.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete