Sunday, September 4, 2011

Sold--to a good home

We're trying to "downsize" to fit a suite into our basement.
So I'm starting to part with some of my quilts and other treasures.
My "Saltboxes on the Corner" quilt has found a new home where it fits perfectly.
It's one of my largest quilts--80" x 88" but it almost looks dwarfed in this living room.
Doesn't it look like it was always meant to be here?
On a similar note, my sister and I will be hosting an Estate Sale on September 17 from 10 am - 3 pm at my house.  We'll be parting with furniture and antiques, quilts, primitives and handmades, and of course, fabric and patterns.
Please come by if you're in the area.
And tell your friends!
(Email me if you need more info.)

2 comments:

  1. I love how your quilt looks on their wall, perfect setting.
    I wish I could come, but a bit far to drive;)

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your sale, Cheryl! I'm involved in the Country Celebrations event in Campbell Valley that day. Is the Quilts in the Garden running this year?

    ReplyDelete