Wednesday, January 25, 2012

New Patterns to Download!

Over the years some of my patterns have been published in different quilt magazines.  In case you missed them, I've added them to my inventory for you to purchase.  Here they are:
This first pattern measures 40" square.  It's called "Starry Glow" and was published in McCall's Quick Quilts in 2004.  It even made the cover!!!
The second quilt is called "Maple Leaf Weave".  It measures 51" square and was also published in McCall's Quick Quilts, in 2003.
And this one is called "Everything's Coming Up Roses".  It was published in The Canadian Quilter in 2006 and measures 38" x 38".
All of these patterns are available for instant download at these links: Patternmart and Patternspot.
I'll also be adding them to the New Patterns page of my website this week.

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful new patterns, love being able to download patterns and use them right away. Now i need to get my sewing room cleaned up again so I can start some new projects.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that Starry Glow pattern. Can't believe it's been that long since it was published on the cover of the magazine. I remember that!

    ReplyDelete