Sunday, April 1, 2012

Loving the Creative Life

Can it possibly be April already?
Time is flying and I feel so very blessed to be able to spend my days doing what I love.
This past week I've been making all kinds of fun things to sell at the Vintage Market coming up in June and on consignment throughout the year at Creekside Home Decor here in Abbotsford.
Here's a sampling of what you can expect to see.
Of course, there'll be an assortment of penny rugs,
make-do's and pinkeeps,
fabric-covered boxes and grungy jars,
cloth-covered journals,
shabby signs,
puzzle balls and old-time pincushions,
and a few things to make you smile.
If you see something you like but can't make it out this way to shop, I'm always happy to custom-create for you--just give me a call!

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful pieces and sure to appeal to different tastes. As a cat lover, I have to say, your kitty pillow is a delight.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet sale items...wishing you many sales and a fun time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything is wonderful! Especially the pinkeeps and make do's!!
    Good luck, not that you'll need it-- your wares have great appeal.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete